Helpinstill Pick-ups

Jackirwin@aol.com Jackirwin@aol.com
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 14:42:48 -0400

I was searching the web for any information about Helpinstill pick-ups.  I
started out through www.musician.com and ended up on your page.

I know that they were made by a man named Charlie Helpinstill and that they
were manufactured in Texas.  Their official name is: Helpinstill Piano
Sensor.  They are shaped like long flat bars approximately 1" across, by
about 10" long and about a 1/4" high.  They are adheared to the piano with
double stick tape.

Like I said, I have 3 strips, but to get all 88 keys I need one more.  I have
been having a devil of a time finding them.  Any suggestions, you might have
on where to locate them would be greatly appreciated.

Allison Black
Silvertone Recording Studio
E-Mail:  Jackirwin.com
615-385-3963