Cross-country piano move

Rob & Karen Loomis rkloomis@shaysnet.com
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 19:07:12 -0400

Dear List,
	Within the next few weeks I need to move a ca.1815 Broadwood Sq. from
our shop in Western Mass. where it has been kept and worked on in an
encloser with the humidity kept relatively low (~20%)to Santa Fe, NM
where it will live in relatively low humidity. It is my hope that this
instrument can be moved quickly across country without allowing the
humidity to rise.
	Does anyone have any suggestions of how best to do this or if any
moving services are available that could guarantee this type of climate
control? I'm prepared to drive it out, but wonder if there are other
options.
	Thanks very much.

	Rob Loomis.