Barrie's Re; Experimental Results Constructive/Destructive Partials

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 21:58:36 +0100

In article <961021013929_547610816@emout19.mail.aol.com>,
TunerJeff@aol.com writes

>    Sorry I couldn't be of more help. (sigh)

Are well! never mind, I thought it would be a good topic to discuss one
night in the bar with some stats to back it up and a few beers of
course. :-)

>Regards,
>Jeffrey T. Hickey, RPT
>Oregon Coast Piano Services
>TunerJeff @ aol.com
>
>ps-
>    Thanks for your 'reporting' from across the Atlantic Pond, too. This
>"virtual-world" brings us all a bit closer, doesn't it?
>jef

It certainly does, I think the PTA (UK) are now warming up to the idea
of
the internet, I was reading in their newsletter today a gentleman had
wrote from Canada and asked if they were on the net yet.  I don't think
it will be long before most of the World wide  piano tuning fraternity
learn of the uses of this list and the benefits of the different piano
pages placed  on the net by the respective organisations.  Who knows one
day with the aid video comferenceing, you could attend an International
piano convention from the comfort of your home.

Kind regards,

Barrie.

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |