Router blade

RPSPIANO@aol.com RPSPIANO@aol.com
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 19:24:37 -0400

Dear List

I just had the opportunity to use one of Andre Bolducs router " blades" .
The thing really saved me!
Working on a 1940 Yamaha G3 and found the block and stretcher have a rabbet
joint.  This block was not going to move in any conventional fashion, still
don't know what type of glue might have been used.
If you haven't seen the "blade"  it is 4" in dia. w/ 6 carbide teeth mounted
on a 1/2"
arbor with a pilot. Requires variable speed router / blade speed not to
exceed 16,000
RPM. The Bosch #B1450  variable speed plunge router worked very well, runs
10,000
to 25,000 RPM cost me around $230.00.
I think Brooks Ltd. will be handling them in the U.S.
Been on the list awhile thought I'd contribute

Mark Ritchie  RPT
Columbus, OH
Home of the Buckeyes