Router blade

Edwin A. Hilbert hilbert@panther.middlebury.edu
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 02:44:12 -0400 (EDT)

 Hi Bill and List'
	Bill is correct that Chris Robinson did market one years ago.  I
have one and it does work well.  I believe he stopped marketing it for
potential legal liability concerns.  However, it is not the same as the
one that Andre is selling now.  Andre's is designed differently so as not
to have as big a potential for kick back.  Also, Andre's has more teeth,
at least more than the one I got from Chris.  I saw Andre use it in a
class at the National last year and it looked very nice.  I'd recommend
it.
Ed Hilbert, RPT
Vermont Chapter