smoldering

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 13:28:21 -0400

Jim,

Smoldering is a condition of reducing heat, the end of the flame.  I plan to
wait until I'm on fire, baby, before I take the exam (JAN. 97)!

We (my family and home) are fine - north of the activity in Carlsbad by a few
miles, but several of my clients were evacutated and are in the "main line of
fire."  The homes affected in these areas are VERY nice homes, too ($1M and up).
The damage is far greater than what has been reported and perceived.

We (So. Cal.) go through this about every few years or so.  Then we'll have an
earthquake - that's how WE "shake and bake."  But this is still a pretty place
to live - got to take some of the bad with the good.  I prefer this to
hurricanes any day!

Thanks for your concern,

John

John;
 Since you are smoldering and hot, why not strike out for the tuning test
while you ARE HOT! ?
  Hope you come through the fires okay.
Jim Bryant (FL)