Vacancy

DMCKECH DMCKECH@ithaca.edu
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 10:57:01 -0500 (EST)

List,

The following notice just arrived in my mail. I worked part-time at West
Chester for a number of years and may be able to answer some questions.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College
dmckech@ithaca

__________Seperator______________

West Chester State University, West Chester PA

Vacancy - Keyboard Technician/Instrument Supervisor

Full-time, 12 month position

West Chester University of PennsylvaniaUs School of Music seeks applicants
for a Keyboard Technician/Instrument Supervisor responsible for tuning and
overseeing the care and maintenance of 100 pianos and 2 harpsichords;
maintaining inventory of school-owned instruments; and overseeing
instrumental rental process. Some weekend and evening work may be required.

At least two years of successful tuning/technician experience and
professional keyboard technician training required. College degree
desirable. Experience in a college/university setting preferred. I
instrumental (non-keyboard) repair experience also desirable.

Send letter of application, transcripts/certificates and three letters of
reference to:

Human Resource Services
c/o KT/IS Search
West Chester University
West Chester, PA 19383

Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until
position is filled. AA/EOE. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.