Franz Mohr

TunerJeff@aol.com TunerJeff@aol.com
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 19:05:49 -0500

Dear Richard M,

          The title of Franz Mohr's book is "My Life with the Great
Pianists". It is an excellent book. It is published by Baker Book House. They
can be reached at the following address:

                            Raven's Ridge Books
                            c/o Baker Book House
                            P.O. Box  6287
                            Grand Rapids, MI  49516

        The book's ISBN # is:  ISBN: 0-8010-6296-9

         My husband purchased it directly from the aurhor, so I'm not sure
where you could buy a copy, other than directly from the publisher.

                                         Hope this information helps,

                                         Jodi Hickey