Hide glue question

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 21:38:40 +0000

Hi, Ron

It works fine but do it when the wife is not about as it stinks the
place out if like me you use fish glue.

Barrie,

In article <Pine.SOL.3.95.961029102640.22614J-
100000@gorf.rs.itd.umich.edu>, Ron Torrella <torrella@umich.edu> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |