message formats

TrptPlayer@aol.com TrptPlayer@aol.com
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 10:08:12 -0500

Would someone please explain again how to keep our messages from activating
the end line and carriage return characters?   I know this was discussed
quite a while ago but with the involvement of new  participants I am
receiving many messages that  have this very annoying format.  Perhaps there
is some techno switch I can throw to keep all incoming mail in ASCI Format.
Everyone keep up the good work.  I enjoy the arguments, and am learning about
our craft each day.
Tom Thompson,   Assoc. PTG,   MPT