My Piano Does Not Play in Tune

Sandra Harper sbach@wave.net
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 11:53:28 -0700

Dear Piano Technicians Guild List Members,
Thank you for the overwhelming response to my questions concerning a tuning
job that does not seem accurate.
I feel much better educated addressing the problem. You made me aware of
several considerations: the effect of temperature/humidity changes,
effective communication with my tuner, the need to regularly voice, the
effect of room size on accoustics, tuning tastes, opinions concerning
tuning fork-vs- electronic tuning mechanism, hammer effect on tone, pitch
change tuning pass, Guild Member Credentials, business ethics etc.
I hold members of your list in the highest professional regard.
Thank You!!!!!
Sandra Harper
sbach@wave.net