Aeolian-Hammon Player Organ

ERogers470@aol.com ERogers470@aol.com
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 05:37:38 -0500

I would like to make an open apology of my ignorance.  Since I am not a piano
technician, but an electrical engineer, when I see inches I think of inches
of Mercury.  But with further investigation I find my gauge does indead read
inches of water.  So I still have my dilemma of reading 10 inches of water
instead of 50 inches.  While recovering the four bellows, I noticed a
rectagular piece of leather covering the exaust ports.  The leather looked
good, so I didn't replace it.  I suspect that this is my source of leakage.
 I would like to get an professional opinion before I undertake the laborious
task of removing the vacuum pump.  Please let me know your thoughts!!!