message formats

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 12:43:53 -0600

Jerry and list,

   That's one of the reasons I "usually" put my message first. Then if
someone  hasn't read (or can't remember) the original post, they can scroll
on down to refresh their memory. If not needed, it can then be deleted
without having to wade through all of it.
   Come to think of it, isn't this an "I agree" message? :-)

Avery

>Good topic.  I have a suggestion - Think how much easier this message would
>be to  read if the the reply was at the top of the message.  That way you
>would'nt have to scroll down through all that stuff up there (that you have
>read 20 times allready) to get to the new message down here. It is especially
>time consuming an annoying when there is  about a megabite of copy and the
>new message at the bottom is something like "yeah, I agree".
>
>Jerry Wood

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston