Technician Employment Opportunity

PFRANCOM PFRANCOM@prodigy.net
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 20:52:01 -0800

We are looking for an additional Technician to add to our store's
Service Staff.  We currently have three Full Time Techs, and one part
time.  One of our people is going off into the Great Unknown of "On my
Own", and we are looking to replace him and possibly add yet another
Full Time person. Hours are Mon. - Fri. 8:30 to 5:00, with rare Sat.
Concert work.. Both In-Store & In-Home tuning & service work, and some
limited Shop work.  We are a Yamaha, Samick dealer with lots of used
pianos as well.  Compensation would be in the $30K+ range with Excellent
Benefits.  Plus the Pacific Northwest is a Great place to Live & Work..
I realize that "Store Work" isn't for everyone, but it can be good for
the right individuals..

If interested, E-Mail me a resume along with any questions you may have.
We will be advertising the position in the next journal for those not on
the list..

Paul Francom
Cascade Piano
Portland, OR