PTG European Tour!

Edwin A. Hilbert hilbert@panther.middlebury.edu
Tue, 01 Apr 1997 23:11:12 -0500 (EST)

1997 PTG International European Tour
	We are looking for a few more people to join us on this year's
tour of Switzerland, Italy, and Greece.
        Some of the things we shall do: attend two piano conventions - the
IAPBT (International Association of Piano Builders and Technicians) 10th
Biennial Convention, a portion of the Europiano Convention, the Fazioli
Piano Factory, and many of the best historical and tourist sights and
places. Museums with antique instruments also!
	Major cities we shall visit include: in Switzerland - Luzerne,
Brienze, Grindelwald, Interlaken;  in Italy - Milan, Venice, Florence,
Pisa, Siena, Rome, Capri, Naples, Pompei; In Greece - Patras, Olympia,
Delphi, Thebes, Marathon, and Athens.
	The dates are May 24th to June 14th of this spring.  The cost is
very reasonable and the travelling companions are great.  We have about 20
signed up now and would like to reach around 25 members. Wouldn't you like
to join us on this great, tax deductible tour?  If so, then please contact
me as soon as possible for further details.

Contact:  	Ed Hilbert, RPT
		40 Pleasant St
		Bristol, VT 05443
		Tel. / FAX 802  453-3743