Piano plate refinishing

Al Jeschke jeschkea@cadvision.com
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 20:00:34 -0700

To: arosol can users,

Have any of you tried putting a piece of masking tape over the nozzle spray
hole, and partly around the sides of the nozzle (for better holding) right
after spraying, and that without turning the can upside down to first empty
liquid from the nozzle?  I've used the masking tape seal method for many
years.  It works great.  Treated that way, I have used spray cans as much as
a year later, and the nozzles did not fail to perform well.  Be sure to
press the tape well to the front part of the nozzle.  I do, however save
nozzles also, just in case.

Al Jeschke RPT
Calgary, Alberta