Email Filters, re:putting out the flamers

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 23:04:06 -0500

JIMRPT@aol.com wrote:

  Guy;
   I have found a better filter than the one you suggest it works as
  you key in
  a post.  It seems to work from electromagnetic energy from the
  fingertips.
   Very convienient I must say.  :-)
    When you are replying to a post that you violently disagree with
  it changes
  words, or deletes them, to make your reply socially and politically
  correct.
    I don't know what precipitated this post of yours but when I see a
  post
  from some        person who has his     -     his        .     And
  this
  person is spouting such
     that I will not keep silent, I just say what a
  ,and
              he, or she, is.
    Then I may send the post with no fear of being flamed myself! The
  program
  you ask?  It is called 'Common Sense v1.007' and comes bundled with
  'Truth
  v2.0' and
  'Courtesy v.5 (Beta test)'.
  Jim Bryant (FL)

Mr. Bryant,

    Very glad to see that you have returned!!!!!!!!!
                                                            Greg

P.S. - I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I hope your wisdom helps
this too often ailing list!