Apology

UNATUNER@aol.com UNATUNER@aol.com
Thu, 03 Apr 1997 23:34:05 -0500 (EST)

I recently posted a message in which I described a fictious court case.  The
message was purely intended to be humorous and was not intended in any way to
single out anyone with malicious intent.  I picked the names out of the
phonebook at random. I thought it was just in fun.  My sincerest apologies to
you all, including Mr. Bosensteinway,  and those who were offended.

I feel that it is time for me to sign off from the list before I get in real
trouble.  Differing ideas are unwelcome, humor ist verboten.
Auf Weidersehen,
Jerry Wood