silly sounding names

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 07:26:36 -0600

People should not take offence of others using silly sounding fictitious
names in their postings.  We have a dealer here (Ludwig-Aeolian  Piano
Exchange) who for a while called their stencil grand piano a "Bechendorff".
 Does this sound silly and unlikely.  It is true and I believe that they
were Yamaha made pianos.
	I try to remember to respect other peoples opinions even though I
fervently disagree.  It is much like going into an institution and there
are other people doing there job which may be bothering us at the moment.
I figure that everyone else has a job at least as important as my own.  I
am just another cog in the wheel.
	Lighten up.  Is that why most of us are independent, because we can't get
along with anyone else in the world.
James Grebe in St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com