Soundboard Crack

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 15:23:10 -0500 (EST)

I'm appealing to the collective intelligence and experience of the list to
give me your suggestions on how to best repair a Kawai Studio that is in my
care.

I struck a note on this piano and knew right away there was something wrong
with the  bridge.  On closer examination, I found a 3 foot crack in the
soundboard running along the top of the bridge.  I can see daylight through
this baby! How do I fix this and keep the bridge/soundboard relationship
strong??  Epoxy?  Is it possible?

Thanks for your help, I'm sure glad this list exists!

Regards to all!

Laura Kunsky