that new guy is at it again..!!

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Sun, 06 Apr 1997 18:08:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, again, Danny.

No problem. I just didn't want to be unjustly accused of over-estimating
the vlaue of an old, under-sized I&P grand! BTW, The tech tip-of-the-day
is that if you feel the need for a chemical-induced high and don't feel
like breaking out your spray-gun and compressor, a couple deep breaths of
CA glue and "kicker" oughtta do it. Works for me! :-)

Les
lessmith@buffnet,net