Business License

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 22:38:53 +0000

David:

Could you inform the Rec. Dept. that you need to increase your prices by $80 because you
now need to buy a business license? If they are willing to pay it, I would consider it poetic
justice; if not, they probably don't have too many Faziolis anyway.

Tom

--
Thomas A. Cole, RPT
Santa Cruz, California