AOL and stuff

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:53:47 +0000

> Date:          Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:43:08 -0600
> From:          Glenn <rockymtn@sprynet.com>
> Subject:       Re: AOL and stuff
> To:            pianotech@byu.edu

Hi Glenn,

I get a copy of my posts to the List and my E-mail address is
up at the top just like I see yours...I get personal posts all the
time from the list and have never heard that this was a problem.
Have you ever had this problem before?

List...Do my posts include my E-mail address?

As far as the leg maker...I don't need anything at this time but
what prompted it was a fellow technician's complaints.  I said
to him I would post the almighty List and see what happens!

Sincerely,

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA