Prepared piano

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 19:02:36 -0500

Tie helium balloons to the bass strings.  If they want even wierder
effects they can bow the balloon strings. For the more down to earth,
colored yarn.
	If a $1,000 bond had to be posted to safeguard the piano, a lot of
foolishness would evaporate, or they might see the wisdom of asking a
technician first.  Say I,ve got a great grand for "prepared"
enthusiasts, only  $5,000, was $3993.  It's also a good recording
piano.
Richard Moody