Regulating tables

Warren Fisher fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 20:17:07 -0700

Leslie W Bartlett wrote:

> Dear List
>
> I'd be interested in knowing what folks use for a regulating table.

Leslie, been there, done that, don't anymore!  Too many problems when
you get it back into the piano! After I had to completely do one over, I
started doing it in the piano!

Set your samples in the piano, set your regulating rack to the samples
on any reasonably flat surface and adjust the parts between the samples
to that line.  Shim the action brackets if necessary to keep them from
distorting the key bed after you have bedded it. If you haven't done
much regulation, you might want to get some instruction.

Hope this helps,

Warren
--
Home of The Humor List