CAUT Salaries

RPT sethile@msumusik.mursuky.edu
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 17:43:08 +0100

Hi All,  I sent this out about ten days ago and so far I have only
received 4 responses.  If you have already answered this THANK YOU very
much.  If you haven't yet responded and are a salaried CAUT, please
consider responding now.   Thanks...  ST.

Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano - Instrument Technician
Department of Music
Murray State University