shop-built tilter? (was Re: Loose pinblock

Tim Keenan & Rebecca Counts keenan.counts@sympatico.ca
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:17:52 -0700

Richard Moody wrote:
{snippage}
>         So now its time to look for an otoscope or see what the macro
> setting on the handy cam does.  Also build that dream  tilter because
> I'm too cheep to spend 300 on a nice wooden one.  No I'd rather spend
> 30 on materials and 500 worth of time trying to build my own, that
> probably won't be as good as the factory made one.

TJK: Do you have plans for a shop-built tilter?  I would bet there are
other members of the list who would like to see them.  I know I would.

Tim Keenan
Noteworthy Piano Service
Kitchener, ON

P.S. Could we have a little more aggressive editing on some of these long
threads--there is a lot of wasted bandwidth (not to mention expensive
connect-time for those of us not on university systems) involved in
repeating all the previous iterations of a topic.  Thanks!