Regulating tables

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 23:26:48 -0400 (EDT)

Leslie Bartlett rote:
<<Dear List
 I'd be interested in knowing what folks use for a regulating table. >>

Warren and Jim Sr. are right. The close regulation must be done in the
action cavity. But it's still a good question. Five years ago, I bought a
grand keybed from John Ford which came out of the Aeolian facory at its
liquidattion. I put folding legs on it, a pair of caster under one end
(to roll it, wheelbarrow-style) , and 5/8" holes at the corners to
receive the stem of a crane lamp. It's 2.25" thick, solid spruce, and
quite stable.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter

"When writing a mental note, first procure a mental piece of paper"
.............mental graffitti