Wisconsin Days Apr. 25-27

joel a. jones jajones2@students.wisc.edu
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 22:15:17 +0100

Dear list,

There is still time to register for the Central East Regional' Wisconsin
Days' being held in Madison April 25-27.  Contact Joel A. Jones by email or
phone 608-263-1887.
	Our instructors are:  Willis Snyder,     Virgil Smith,    Fred
Tremper,    Owen Jorgensen,  Charles Walter,   Dennis Johnson,   Laura
Kunsky,   Ron Berry,   Alan Vincent,   Richard Bittner,   Ben McKlveen,
Dean Reyburn,   Bob Mair.
	Our exhibitors are:   Ruth McCall,   Paul Jansen,   Chares Walter,
Petrof & Geneva International,  Reyburn Piano Services,  Dampp-Chaser, and
Cory Products
	Registration includes the banquet on Saturday night and by staying
at the motel (Ramada limited) you will have a free happy hour every night.
If David Durben has all the sand bags filled in Fargo,  he'll be here to
join us.
	Come join us in Madison.  You'll be number one in the number one
City !

Wisconsin Days
April 25-27, 1997
Ramada Limited