Damper lifter

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:06:18 -0500

Don't think I didn't consider leaving the job to someone else, but, since
I've never done much repair work to damper lifters I decided to give it a
try myself.  If I ever run into this problem again I'll know exactly how
much to charge  to fix it because I will have done it before and now I KNOW
HOW!

Ted Simmons

(Below repeat of message has been SNIPPED a lot)