new extremis

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 13:54:02 -0500

Horace wrote:

  Also, what Joel (and I) are describing  is the
>condition of pianos operating in extremis - e.g., pushed to the limit at
>all levels, tuning, voicing, regulation - and then played by folks with
>everything to lose.  12 hours of that kind of treatment, and I suspect
>anyone's "unisons" would be trashed.
>
>Whee!  Piano fun.

  and I've found a new extremis, boys. Remember me asking about Tzimon
Barton? Well....... I'm a pounder when it comes to setting pins. I
out-weigh most spinets. This Mr. Barton has just beat the beans out of a
poor old S&S "D". Pedals and all.
Whee!   Piano jello!
Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	"Life is uncertain, eat dessert first" Otto Schaefer