How Do I use This Hand-held Coil Maker?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 14:27:54 -0400

Hi, Warren,

I have tried it in the past with limited success.  With about 7% normal
vision I have a real hard time seeing where the hole is in relation to the
becket.

I will try it again.

One little trick I have seen is to take a pin and cut a slot in it top to
hole.  After making the coil it slips up and off the pin completely intact.
Someone gave me one of those pins and I promptly lost it.  (Always doing
that, damnit.)

I have been enjoying the humor posts.  Thank you lots for your work on that.

Sincerly,

Newton
nhunt@jagat.com