Lighted magnifying glass

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 22:20:20 -0400 (EDT)

On 4/25/97, Avery Todd <atodd@UH.EDU> wrote:
<<Bill,    Is Yamaha into "flaming" now? B:-) Yeah, I know. It's just
another one of those "just couldn't resist" things.
Avery >>

Yeah I know, I couldn't resist either. Apparently the "velly honolable"
Japanese are still having difficulty with their "r"s. I'm still trying to
figure out  whether a Hamburg C whose customer "wants genuine parts" for
a change of tuning pins, would be better shipped over there for the
factory to do the o'sized pins, rather than order a set of  4/0s at
$72/pin. The ste of pins would be a special order anyway, because this
typo has been dropped from the 4/97 Steinway catalog.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter

"So come on down, for the best in fidelity"
AM radio spot for the local Radio Shack store.
(Thank you, I'll take a space between the last two words.)