Franz metronomes

FSSturm@aol.com FSSturm@aol.com
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 15:30:27 -0400 (EDT)

I have sold many of the old Franz electric metronomes to customers over the
years - you know, the plug-in box, sometimes with a flashing light on top.
Virtually every teaching studio at the university has one. I just tried to
order a new batch, and discovered the company was bought out, and the old
reliable metronome was discontinued. I still have a demand for these from
customers. Anyone know anything about a good substitute? Or anybody's plans
to resuscitate the old beast? I'm sure there are many who will agree that
this is one of the longest lasting, toughest, and most reliable models, and
it would be a shame if it simply disappeared.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
Albuquerque