Do yellow pages pay?

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 13:16:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi Wally:

You need a Yellow page listing just to establish your identity. Think of
it as a way your own present customers can reach you. They keep losing
your cards and they often do not look in the piano for your records.
Display advertising is too expensive, but a one liner or a 1/2 inch Ad
will help. The gaudy flashy ads sometimes work in reverse.

Jim Coleman, Sr.