New tech seeks tools. Retiring?

LTpianoman@aol.com LTpianoman@aol.com
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 22:45:06 -0400 (EDT)

 Glen,
I've been studing piano technonogy for 2 1/2 years and I've accquired a fair
amount of tools but now I'm starting a Randy Potter home study course and I
will be getting a lot of duplicate tools. So I know I'll have tools to get
rid of. I expect to get my new tools sometime next week so if you're
interested, let me know and we can work something out. I also have a
Site-O-Tuner I am selling if that's something you're looking for. Good luck.

PS...You can e-mail me privately instead of on the list...we'll be doing our
part to reduce clutter!!!
LTpianoman@aol.com