Kai Okada (was Re: Sciortino revisited)

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 12:05:39 -0500 (CDT)

>Dear list,
>I didn't see mention of a tool that I use for making perfect coils on pins =
in
>the piano.  It is made by Kai Okada of Chicago.  He has a host of interesti=
ng
>tools for visually impaired technicians...
>
>Martha Kilgour

Dear Martha, List,

I met Kai Okada and his family in the 80s' at a national convention and saw
all the tools he offered.  Very innovative stuff he marketed.  As I recall
he resided in Las Vegas at that time.  I participated with him an entire
day with the Visually Impaired group at the convention.  I also purchased
some of the tools for this "sighted person."   :-)  Ah, memories...

 At that time he was searching for someone to take over the business.
Since you mentioned Chicago, do you know the current status of his life or
the tool business?

Sincerely,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net