Baldwin R sustenato pedal..

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 18:37:32 -0400 (EDT)

Phil,

I'm out at the Baldwin factory for a session on installing the new
ConcertMaster player system and have been dealing all day with fitting and
modifying una corda, sostenuto and such.  My best advice would be to give
Kent Webb a call t Baldwin Tech Service in Loveland and ask for the Baldwin
Sostenuto Regulation GUide.  I have a copy somewhere and he should have some
copies there.  Also, plan on attending the PTG Convention in ORlando this
July.  I'm sure there will be several classes relating to Sostenuto in
addition to the mini-technical I'll be giving on Una Corda.

Hope to see you there,

Allan

Allan L. GIlreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.