Orlando Tuneoff

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:24:35 -0500

It is great to hear about "tune-offs" and the results of the
judgements. Judging by hearing the pianos  played is one thing,
However I would be curious how they are rated by technicians checking
the intervals; thirds, fourths, fifths, octaves, and unisons. Double
and triple those of course just like in real tuning.

Richard Moody

> From: Jim <pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Orlando Tuneoff
> Date: Tuesday, July 29, 1997 9:19 PM
>
> et me be the first to mention that the Orlando Tuneoff was a great
> success.

 Each person was asked to place and X in the column of the