S&S Upr.Bridge Cap Question

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 11:42:04 -0400 (EDT)

I have a plexiglass blocks with six bridge pins drilled in.  There are several
executions for length and width.  Once the center line is established and string
length, the center two pins are lined up and the block struck. All pins are
mapped
perpendicular to the string.

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)