To Everyone who was at the Convention

Zen Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 18:59:45 -0400

Dear Everybody:

There are no words to express my gratitude to all those people who offered
to lend me whatever was necessary to help me out while my luggage was
missing the first two days in Orlando.  There were times I thought had been
foolish to try to bring tools, and then I had made a number of promises to
fellow technicians and exhibitors on the assumption that I would have my
tools ready and available for work as soon as I hopped off the train at
Orlando.  A promise is a promise, and I could not get over the generosity
of both the technicians and the exhibitors who were willing to make sure I
would be able to keep those promises.  Not only were tools made available,
but I also had offers for rides into town so that I may possibly replace
some of the other things that were also in the missing luggage.

At this point, I am happy to report that the luggage did arrive Thursday
night and that everything was intact.  I have since gotten everything home
again and will resume some form of being "normal" for the time being.
Again, a big THANK YOU to everybody.

ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor
diskladame@provide.net