credit card sales

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 07:51:42 -0400 (EDT)

..when i made my business public record back in April, i musta got 6 calls
from different companies asking if my business needs this type of service..i
turned them all down for the simple fact that a) I'm just getting started
and b) i did not want the paperwork involvement YET. I believe the person
(Dave Bunch?) who said that it could increase *billing potential* is on the
mark with his statement. Giving people an option like this could very wll
increase billing potential. Speaking strictly for the area in which I live,
a person is more likely to do those key tops IF they can charge it instead
of having it come out of their checking account.

..It's not a dead issue with me. I do not see the need right now. Hopefully,
within a 2 year period, I will have me one of them charge machines, or by
then, we might have the technology to *phone it in*.

..anyone know how long you wait for payment with this method?