credit card sales

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 02 Aug 1997 11:08:24 -0600

At 05:57 PM 8/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Some folks want to use their credit cards to pay for the services I offer.
>I can relate to their wants and desires to rack up "miles" and other
>"bennys".  My querry is how do I get set up??

Mark C's advice is solid, shop around. Our rate is under 2%.

>Do I want to get set up??

Ah, that's the big question. Ask yourself......Are credit/debit/cashcard
type financial instruments going to go away? Not likely. With that
conclusion in mind, I don't understand how anyone who was planning to stay
in business would not participate.
Guy
Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	You are what your deep driving desire is.
	As your desire is, so is your will.
	As your will is, so is your deed.
	As your deed is, so is your destiny.
		--Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV.4.5