hearing protection

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 09:01:31 -0500

Why are the filters useless??  I use 25 db filters, lowering the volume,
but NOT distorting the frequency at all.  Mine cost about $125 total.  They
are custom fit by Westone- "musician's earplugs".  I occasionally take out
the plug (in the ear faced away from the volume) when tuning the high
treble because of the quick decay.  Well worth the $.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net