Looking for Tuning Device

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Wed, 06 Aug 1997 13:26:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dennis:

If your friend is anywhere near Camaroon, My son Arnie is a missionary
with World Team near Bamenda. He is a very good piano tuner. He used
to be president of the Phoenix chapter. He has his tools in Camaroon
and does help out with other mission stations and their piano needs.

We all know how long it took most of us to learn to tune. Your friend
might be better off having Arnie come to him if it's not too far away.

Jim Coleman, Sr.