hearing protection

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 09:53:56 -0500

Also, I've notice that when I'm in a situation with noise in the distance
such as doors closing in a hall, or kids playing in a back room, or an air
conditioner, (things that distract and slow you down) the plugs lower the
volume of those distant, softer things, and help me to concentrate, hear
the piano, and work faster.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.