Value of ivory keytops

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 08:38:24 -0500

I was once told by someone who recovers keys for me that IF you could find
a set it would run approximately $5000.  At the time, I thought he was
serious.  I keep old sets of keys in good condition, thinking maybe some
day I'll use 'em or cash 'em in for my retirement.  Maybe call Walker Piano
Service  (502)838-6889, and some of the other key people for several
opinions.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.