Polyester Repair

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 20:28:48 +0000

> Date:          Sun, 10 Aug 1997 13:23:08 -0500
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> From:          skroeker@MTS.NET (Stan Kroeker)
> Subject:       Re: Polyester Repair

Stan,

I would like some advice on buffing out polyester pianos.  What
kind of buffer is the best.  Polishes?  What to look out
for when attempting this work.  I have many pianos that could
really benefit from this work and I would like to be able to
offer the service.  Many years ago I help prep pianos for a
dealer at a "warehouse".  They had a great touchup man who used
this hand-held electric buffer.  I believe he squirted on some
kind of a polish as he buffed the finish.

Thanks in advance...

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA