Lacquer Sources?

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:55:41 -0700

> I agree with you entirely about SW sanding sealers and lac.s.  Their
> products are very  good especially when used with their thinner R-7-K-22
> which is their "slowest" evaporating thinner.  I prefer it as the lac has

Actually, they have a "retarder" thinner that is much slower than R7K-22.
I think it is R7K-27.  It's true you need a slower thinner, especially for
the solid body lacquers.  Eventually I quite buying R7K-22 and just mixed
R7K-27 with bulk thinner to get the speed I needed.  It seemed a little
more economical and convenient.

Mark Story, RPT
Eastern Washington University
mstory@ewu.edu