Lacquer Sources?

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 07:44:14 -0400 (EDT)

I'm waiting on production (within weeks) and a shipment  of a new waterbased
acrylic which a refinisher friend had a chemist work up.   His specifications
included, among others; non-blueing.  He first told me about the current
material
we use about six years ago and that his new stuff far exceeds the 'old' stuff.
I have a order in for 5's of sealer, clear and black but unfortunately will
be receiving
'starter' gallons because he has to ship thru the Post Office during the
temper tantrum
of the whinney-baby UPS drivers. (Can you tell, I'm not a union advocate?)
Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)